Thursday, June 12, 2008

Win a Free Movie Ticket!!

I forgot to post about my experience with the Dr. Pepper instant win game. I have been playing the instant win game everyday for the past few days because when you lose it let's you print 2 coupons for 1$ off 2* 12 packs or 2 liters. So I never thought I would win, I just wanted the coupons.

Well to my great suprise I was routinely adding a code to play the instant win game and the screen refreshed to say I won!! I won a free movie ticket! Although I don't have any theaters around here that participate in online movie ticket ordering, they had an option to have a 12.75$ prepaid Visa card sent to me! I haven't received it yet but that is going to be pretty cool. If I can use the whole 12.75$ at the movie theater, I will be able to buy 2 tickets because our adult tickets are only 5$ or so.

YAY! I love free stuff!

You can play the instant win game too, I heard you can also win 5$ Kroger gift cards.

Go here, http://www.drpeppermoretoexplore.com/

Once you have an account go to the instant play page, and at the bottom of the page you will see a link that says "need a code?". Enter your email address to be sent a free code that you can use to play, good luck!


4 comments:

Crazy, Busy, Ordinary Life said...

where did you click to get the $$ on a prepaid Visa? I also won a movie ticket, but I don't see a place to do the Visa... help! thx

love your blog!

The Coupon Diva said...

I believe if you check your email and click on the email they send saying you won, go to the link and it will give you 2 options. You have to check with your zipcode to see if your movie theaters offer online tickets, if not there is option #2 that says something like they can mail you a prepaid card since your theaters don't participate. Sorry for not being more specific but it's been like a week since I did this so I don't remember the details too well. I know there was a page that said option 1 and option 2 and option 2 is the option for the card.

The Coupon Diva said...

Ok I just found my email and figured it out. Click the link in your email, enter the code when prompted. Click on "Redeem your movie ticket."

Then you should be at the find a movie theater page, enter your information and click go.

If your theaters don't participate it will say, we are sorry, blah blah blah. And under that you will see option 1 and option 2, click option 2 and you are good to go!

Hope this helps =)

na said...

I was a bit confused about it also, but went ahead to redeem my free movie ticket anyway. That is where I found out that there isn't a movie theater near me either.

Thanks for posting this, it will definitely come in handy!

You do have to wrong link posted though. Here is the correct one:

http://www.drpepper.com/IJ4/

Thanks again!