Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rocking Walgreens All Week Long!!

Hello folks! I have been couponing for a little over a month now and I wanted to be more organized on all of this, so starting in May I started keeping a log book of every single dollar I spend at every store I go to, and now I wanted to do something so I could remember just what I got for the little bit of money I spent! So here it goes!!

Started this week shopping at Walgreens bright and early at 12:30AM Sunday morning. Since then I have done about 20-30 transactions at 2 different stores and I have kept track of it as well as I could. So here are pics of all of the stuff I have gotten.

(( Click on the images to make them bigger ))



Ok so the breakdown is as follows....

39 Crest Pro Health Toothpastes
6 Venus Embrace Razors
27 Covergirl Boundless Nail Polish
6 Covergirl Pencil Sharpeners
10 Covergirl Brow/Eye Pencils
10 Covergirl Wet Slicks
5 Covergirl Eyeshadows
3 Chapsticks
1 Covergirl Lipstick
1 Covergirl Blush
1 Covergirl TruBlend Mineral Blush
1 Covergirl TruBlend Mineral Powder
1 Covergirl TruBlend Pressed Powder
4 Covergirl Foundations
4 Covergirl Makeup Sponges
5 Covergirl Powder Puffs
2 Mini Color Pens for my Purse
1 Charmin Wipes
14 Packs of Charmin Toilet Paper
1 Pack Quilted Northern Toilet Paper
4 Packs of Huggies Diapers
6 Packages of Oreo Cookies
2 Packs of Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 Color Books
4 Schick Titanium Razors
4 Schick Titanium Trimmers
4 Schick Quattro for Women
1 Schick Intuition for Women
9 Schick Titanium Razor Refill Catridges
4 Packs of Venus Disposable Razors

And here is the money totals:

Total OOP spent: 56.99$
Total $ Saved: 705.00$
Total RR's Earned: 392$ approx (kinda lost track over the week)
RR's left to Redeem: 123$

---------------------

I also hit up CVS last night thinking I could get a good deal on the Revlon makeup spend 20$ get 10$ ECB's back, but I didn't do as good as I thought I would.

Used 14.97$ in ECB's
1.29$ OOP spent
10$ ECB's back


The only reason I did this deal since I have plenty of makeup is because all of my ECB's are expiring on 5-31-08 and I needed to roll some so I had them to use for the June deals on the 1st. I currently have 48$ in ECB's to roll.

So all in all it has been a good week for me, especially at Walgreens and I really never shop there because I don't like the rebate system, and after I spend these RR's I probably won't be shopping there again untill another awesome deal comes around. I am going to spend the rest of my RR's on diapers and possibly Electrasol tablets if they are not totally overpriced. I am glad today is the last day of the sales there because I am so tired of having the urge to go back.

Thanks for reading about my deals!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

all i can say is WOW!!!!!

Jen said...

Is there any way you can break this down so we can see how you did this? It is amazing!!

The Coupon Diva said...

I'm not sure how much I can break it down because I have like 50 receipts, no joke...lol! I got a huge boost because one of the night managers put my first 90$ of RR's on a giftcard so I was able to use the giftcard to pay the small OOP's on each transactions untill it ran out on Friday, then I went from 30$ OOP to 56$ OOP over the weekend. If it wasn't for the 90$ on the giftcard my OOP would have been a bit higher!

However I had coupons for everything and the last couple of days for the sale I started rolling the P&G RR's into the Venus and cookie RR's, then back into P&G RR's.

Liz said...

Did you buy a ton of papers to get multiple coupons? My hats off to you!

Sarah said...

Wow. That is a lot of stuff. I'm impressed, and very curious of your plan for it all. Could last months!
(Found your site via Money Saving Mom.)

The Coupon Diva said...

I bought 7 papers for myself and that's what I usually buy every week, then my mom got me about 20 inserts also so I had just tons and tons of coupons last week =)