Sunday, May 11, 2008

My CVS Deals 5/11

Ok so I went to CVS last night for the deal on the Venus Embrace but the sweet checker told me they were honoring 5/11-5/18 ad that night! YES! So I went ahead and got the stuff I was going to get today so I could save a trip to the store. So this is what I got:


5 - 12 packs of Coke
1 Venus Embrace
5 Colgate Total Advanced
1 Schick Intuition
3 Aquafresh Extreme Clean

I used:

(1) 4$ coupon on Embrace
(4) 1$ coupons on Colgate
(1) 1.50$ coupon on Colgate
(3) 1$ coupons on Aquafresh
(1) 4$ coupon on Schick
3/15$ CVS coupon

34.35$ in ECB's
1.05$ OOP

Received: 29.97$ in ECB's (but actually only got 21$ because 8.97$ didn't print so they gave me 8.97$ back in cash!)

ECB's Left: 33.98$

5 comments:

hillbillygal said...

Sweet deal! It's great to have a friendly cashier! By the time I made it to CVS yesterday, they had already started taking down the tags for last week's sales. I had to ask on a couple of things to make sure I would still get the ECB's.

Jessica said...

Another great trip for you!

I remain impressed at your CVS skills.

I got my CVS catalog in the paper today and marked what I want to buy.

Hopefully I'll make it out there this week.

MARY-ANN said...

I agree with the comment you left on my blog. I was so excited to start with and then the sales the last few weeks were kinda of blah like you said. So Im waiting for some goog ones to come up so I can go make a killing again Hahaha

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Where did the venus embrace coupon come from? I am totally new to this so I am trying to figure out where to get the additional coupons you mention.

Thanks!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your ice cream deal. Where did you find the Free ice cream with soda purchase coupons?