Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yes! There is a baby!

Sorry I haven't given you an update yet on the baby. I didn't know I would be this wiped out from the little guy, I seriously thought I would be back to normal in a couple of days. So anyways, he held out and was born on 8-8-08 at 1:45 PM and was a half ounce away from being 8 pounds even. He is such a pretty little guy and such a good baby too, just like his big brother was. I feel extremely lucky that I have been blessed with babies that don't cry or fuss and make life so much easier on me.

We got to come home the next day but I was majorly sore and didn't do anything besides clean a little and cook. I still feel so tired and it is almost 2 weeks later, but I am only getting about 4-5 hours of sleep per night so that's probably why. I can't take naps during the day because my body just won't let me, so until I get used to the lack of sleep I am going to feel like this.

Luckily school starts back in a week and I will have a bit of time to myself (well I will still have the baby) and I can start getting back to work with my blog and everything else. So I just wanted to give the update and I am going to start posting a bit during this week and once school starts back I will get some kind of schedule going.

9 comments:

Vickie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I have been checking your blog several times a day for a Baby update. Very happy to hear you guys are doing so good and am HAPPY to see you back.

Melissa said...

hey there! take your time! CONGRATS! hey a HALF OUNCE? I'd still say he was 8lbs just for the 8-8-08 thing! lol!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! So glad you are both happy and healthy. :)

Mandy said...

Congratulations! So glad that you made it home happy and healthy.
Wow that is a lot of eights. That is a good sign. I think?

Leticia said...

Congratulations on your 8-8-08 baby! I've been checking your blog for an update! Happy to hear all is well and look forward to you getting back to shopping and blogging!

Andrea said...

Congrats, babies are a miracle, glad to hear you two are doing well.

Little April said...

I gave you an award check my blog :)

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Congratulations on the baby. Almost 8 lbs on 8-8-08. Wow.
Glad everything went well and you are healthy.
Glad you are back.

brady said...

Congratulations! I have also been checking your blog for any baby news! Yay! I am glad everyone is doing well.