Monday, August 4, 2008

No Baby Yet, Taking the Week Off

Just letting everybody know that I am STILL pregnant! Not that that is a bad thing, I am starting to get sad that my last few days of pregnancy is upon me. I was due this previous Friday but my babies just seem to run late so I kinda expected he wouldn't be here. Normally I would just let it go untill he comes on his own, but I choice to be induced this Friday in hopes of having a baby born on 8-8-08! So they set it up at the hospital and now I am just hoping he stays in me a few more days.

So I am taking a break from blogging this week just to relax and enjoy myself, I am not doing any shopping either unless it's a good deal because the heat is killing me. So I will post back hopefully on Friday night when my baby is here =)

Wish me luck on my 8-8-08 baby!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

good luck.. can't wait until you are back at it.. I just found your blog and am loving the deals you put together. I need to learn from you because so far all I have is a ton of deoderant, shampoo, makeup, tampons, and pads!

Vickie said...

I'll be praying for you to have a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

Take care!

Lindsay said...

Goodluck sweetie! Thinking good thoughts for you and your family! :)

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!!! I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing week.

Amy said...

My prayers are with you and your family. Thanks for all your wonderful info.

Memories At Home said...

Please check out my blog, I've given you an award! Please don't feel any pressure to participate, I just wanted you to know! :)

Get lots of rest and enjoy your bundle of joy!

Victoria said...

Good luck, 8/8 is my hubs birthday!

Leticia said...

Good luck! Best wishes for you and your new baby! Love your blog! :)

Little April said...

Good luck with the baby!

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Good luck...and congrats on the little one. What a blessing!

I love your blog, and I nominated you for an award. Visit my blog for the details. I know your busy! :)

Mandy said...

It is now the 12th is the baby here? I pray that everything is well. Please let us know soon.

Take Care!