Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally!

Well I am happy to announce tonight that I am finally caught up on pretty much everything I needed to do, and I have only been caught up for about an hour now but I already feel so relieved! I finished cleaning the whole house (except my bathroom, tackling that tonight), I the past 2 weeks worth of coupons clipped and put away in my coupon binder, I finally made it to Walmart for the rest of my All You magazines, and I cleaned off my desk so now I can actually blog!!

I can't believe it's only been 2 weeks since baby came home, it seems like he has been here for so much longer... I just hope time doesn't fly by with this one like it did with my oldest son, he is already almost 6 years old and it seems like just yesterday he was a little baby like my new baby. It makes me sad to see them growing up so fast.

I am, however, happy that he is back in school, I am already loving it! He hates going shopping or leaving the house in general and whines and whines and whines when I used to make he go to Walmart or CVS with me, so atleast now baby and I can shop till we drop!

I am way off budget this month since I spent a lot more than I was planning to, baby needed unexpected stuff and I had to switch to driving the Durango instead of my car and gas in that thing is crazy! I have also spent a lot on school shoes, underwear, socks, etc, etc. The biggest budget buster (well not really, we had it in savings) was my DH upgrading his little 250cc motorcycle to a 14 year newer 750cc, 2003 Honda Shadow which costed us 5000$. He is a great guy and he works hard and gives me all but 40$ of his paychecks every week so I never say anything when he wants to buy something. Besides, it will pay for itself in no time, he only uses about 10$ in gas per week versus the 70$ he was spending in the Durango.

So anyways, it feels good to just sit and blog for a while, and I can't wait for my Super Savings Sunday post this Sunday because I have been taking pictures of all of my deals for the past few weeks, I just haven't been posting them, so I will have lots of pics to share! I have to get back to work at my normal computer job too, I didn't work at all this month so my income is down very low for August, gonna get back into the swing of things and start making some $$ again!

I will be posting a lot more now but it will start off slowly, I am caught up but I am still exhausted and sometimes the last thing I want to do is sit at the computer =) Can't blame me though, holding a baby at the computer totally kills my back.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

glad to hear everything is running good over there! can't wait for sunday to see all your deals! :)

Anonymous said...

I used to try the one handed typing thing..not so easy! I can't wait for some deals to be posted so I can copycat!

MARY-ANN said...

Glad everything is going well with your new baby :-)
Can't wait to see your deals on Sun!

Chat with Kathleen said...

Congratulations on the new arrival. Get your rest. We will be here when you return.
Love to see the pictures of that almost 8 pound child.