Sunday, July 13, 2008

STOCKPILE PICTURES!!

I finally got around to taking pictures of most of my stockpile since I have been getting quite a few emails from people wanting to see. Keep in mind I have only been couponing since the last day of March of this year so I don't have a massive stockpile yet. I keep working on it all the time though =)

I have a guest room in my house that we turned into a walk in pantry since I had food coming out of every cabinet and corner of my house, so that's why you will see the cheesy looking white shelves.

(this is my stockpile of hamburger helpers, pastas, side dishes, mac & cheese, cake mixes, cookies, some crackers, and some seasoning packets. Behind every hamburger helper there is an identical box of the same hamburger helper)


( this is my shelf for most of the condiments I have which is not too many at the moment, and a few of sodas I scored from CVS over the past couple of months)


(this is my shelves for all the Vlasic pickles, pasta sauces, marinades, and canned soups/veggies. The marinades are stacked about 7 deep on each row....lol)


(this is the shelves for the rest of my CVS soda stockpile and various juices, Fuze drinks, and wet cat food)


(this is my stockpile of Dr. Peppers and part of the cat food stockpile, I haven't bought extra shelves yet)


(this is the rest of the cat food stockpile and the soda stockpile I scored from Target a couple of weeks ago)


(this is part of the diaper stockpile, the Rubbermaid containers, and the 30 or so Powerades)


(these are the 2 health and beauty shelves that catch the overflow from my bathroom cabinets, not much here yet but you should see under my bathroom sinks!)


(this is the rest of the diaper and wipes stockpile, plus more condiments, refried beans, and tea bags, plus a few other items)


(this is the Handi-Vac bags, Dixie paper plates, and notebooks. Oh yeah, also some chocolates I scored on clearance at CVS a couple of months ago. Also holds the overflow of cereals I have, I have about 30 more boxes in my kitchen cabinets)


(this is the laundry pantry, has all of my laundry detergents, fabric softeners, and dryer sheets. Also has the stockpile of Bush's beans that I couldn't fit anywhere else)


(my humble toilet paper stockpile, 6 additional packages of Angel Soft not pictured here)


(and last but not least, my razor stockpile! Most of these came from Walgreens but some also came from CVS and Albertson's. You can't see them very well but I have about 15 womens Schicks, 15 mens Schicks, about 10 Bic Soleils, and a few Soleil refills)


So there you have it! That's my stockpiles I have accumalated in the past 3 months or so. I didn't take pictures of my baking cabinet in the kitchen or the cabinets under the 2 sinks because they are a mess right now. I have about another 20 bottles of shampoo/condition, a gazillion Schick refills, 60 tubes of toothpaste, baby washes, toilet cleaner kits, more baby wipes, more razors, makeup, nail polishes, and probably a few other things in those places. Maybe that's a task for next weekend?

I love looking at stockpile pics so if you have any leave a comment with the URL of your blog!

12 comments:

The Homemaker's Resource said...

Wow, you are so organized, and what an amazing stockpile for having only shopped since March. I am very impressed!

Freebie Queen said...

Great stockpile! I can't wait until mine is that big! I posted pictures of mine today.....

http://click-n-save.blogspot.com/

The Homemaker's Resource said...

Ok, I decided to post pictures of my stockpile since you inspired me.

http://homemakersresource.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-stockpile.html

Samantha said...

I am really working on organizing my stockpile. I am even having a coupon giveaway for the best suggestion. Check it out!

http://savingforourfamilysdreams.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I just LOVE stockpile photos! I am so jealous of your soda and TP!

http://frugalityinthemaking.blogspot.com/2008/05/pics-of-my-stockpile-as-of-51308.html

Laura said...

Amazing! You are my HERO!!!

Mrs. J said...

wow that is superrr! I also just started stockpiling since end of May from CVS mostly. I have a lot like you do!

Angela said...

You are so organized, I could use some organization myself! I have the storage but just seam to cram everything on the shelf! Sure wish I had a CVS near it should would help my bill.

Anonymous said...

wow! You have a ton of stuff. I am going to play copy cat! I did get to CVS today with the herbal esscense shampoo and razors, but I got the good razors. I got 2 razor packs, 4 shampoos and wet wipes for 15. Not bad for my first start.
I got 2 things of pamper wipes today for 3 dollars.

The Coupon Diva said...

All of your stockpiles look awesome! I have a thing about looking at other peoples stuff, I love it =)

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

That's an awesome stockpile for just starting in March! Great Job! I wish I would haven gotten more of that soda at Target - I'm glad to see you did!

Anonymous said...

OK, that's a bit much, don't ya think? Are you planning for the end of the world, or what? Save some stuff for the rest of us.