Sunday, July 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

This is the first time I have participated in Menu Plan Monday! I never had any recipes untill I got tons of good recipes from one of the Works for Me Wednesday blog posts so now I can start menu planning! I also started a new budget type thing for myself figuring it will help me stick to my 200$ a month grocery budget. The first Friday of every month I will take 200$ and put it in my purse, and that's my grocery budget! I think it will be better this way versus my old 50$ per week way so that if I need to stock up on something one week I have the extra money for it. We will see how that goes...

So here is my menu for this week:

Monday: Cheesy Tuna Casserole

Tuesday: Tater Tot Casserole w/ Mac & Cheese

Wednesday: Chicken Burritoes

Thursday: Chicken Potato Bake w/ Cheesy Vegetable Medley

Friday: Homemade Pizza Night!

Saturday: Left Overs / Tex Mex Roll Ups

Sunday: Left Overs / Tex Mex Roll Ups

---------------------

That's my menu plan for this week, these are all brand new recipes so let's hope they all taste as good as they sound! Check out what everybody else is doing at Menu Plan Monday!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Welcome to MPM! It really is a lot of fun and pretty cool to get new recipes from all over the world! Blessings!!

Audra Krell said...

Hey welcome! THis is my second week and it has really been working out for me. I started very small with only one meal planned last week, but I actually planned three for this week! Your ideas look really good. I can use them to fill in my other two days!

B's Mom said...

Welcome to MPM from one Texas mom to another. This meal planning becomes addictive but is wonderful for getting new recipes.

Looking forward to reading more of your blog.