Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Farmland Bacon at HEB!

I heard through the grapevine that Farmland Bacon is going back on sale today at HEB for 2/5.00$. If this is true, which I haven't made it to the store yet, then you can use the 2$ off coupons from last weekend's paper to get .50$ bacon!! Hooray for bacon!!

I still have about 25 packages of it from last month but I have about another 20 something coupons so I will be stocking up some more, now I just have to make the freezer room for it! I can't imagine having 50 packages of bacon in my freezer, that is so crazy!

On the plus side, this bacon is sooooo good. I buy the thick sliced and it's quite possibly the best bacon I have ever ate. My whole little family loves it and we have been eating a package every weekend. Anyways, if you have an HEB around and find out if this is on sale today, leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the bacon sale at HEB starts today, it ends the 17th. Where did you get the coupons? We didn't get them in the paper.

The Coupon Diva said...

They came in last weekend's paper, it's be reported that some areas did not get them though.