Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

Sorry for the irregular posting the past month but I really haven't had too much to blog about. I got back to work at my business and haven't done much shopping. I did however make a menu for this next week and I am glad! We have ate out too much this past week because of the lack of a menu.

Monday: Spicy Chicken Soup

Tuesday: Chicken Picatta

Wednesday: Lemon Linguine

Thursday: Salisbury Steak

Friday: Pizza & Bread sticks

Saturday & Sunday: Probably something from the grill


So as you can see, nothing too exciting this week and lots of chicken! I am running out of new recipes to make and haven't had time to search AllRecipes for new ones.

As a side note, I am about to redeem my first gift certificate from SwagBucks!! I have only been a member for about a month I think, if that, and I just do all my searches there instead of google. I am so excited, nothing is better than free money right!

If you haven't signed up here yet you really should!

Click my banner and sign up, it's so easy, just use their website to search the web like you normally do and get paid to do it!

Search & Win

4 comments:

Alana said...

Have you stopped blogging or have you moved to another site? If you have moved, please give me the new URL. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Teresa Overstreet said...

I live in Warren, TX and was wondering what Walmart that you go to because the ones that I have ever went to will not accept more than one same coupon.

nikee said...

Let me start by saying I enjoy reading your comments and posts....Ive recently started couponing and I think I'm doing pretty good. Unfortunately I've hit a snag. Im trying to figure out how to shop healthy when my grocery budget is two hundred dollars per month ( two people)?

P.S
I don't know if you already do this, but I find it useful to keep all the recipes off of anything I buy. (theres usually one on every box and bag) You can put your own twist to make them healthy.

Eric said...

I found this the other day, and it seemed like you might get a kick out of it.

I had never seen a mobile offer like this for SacNPac -
https://www.facebook.com/SacNPacStores/posts/349949008444079

If you ever go there, it's a fun offer - who doesn't love Sweet tea with Reese's?