Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life Update

I am really sorry that I haven't been keeping up with things lately, I am behind at everything I normally do... and I never thought I would be. The baby does have a lot to do with it because I like to hold him all the time and it's hard to get anything done, I guess I could put him down and do stuff but I just don't want to, I would rather be holding him =) So now that a new month is starting tomorrow I am going to try and set some resolutions to follow and get myself back on track. I am actually so behind on stuff that I had a ton of the Kraft free coupons that were going to expire tonight that I almost did not use! Luckily I did remember and got to the stores to use them, and I still have to make another trip tonight to use the rest of my 9/30 expiring coupons.

Just letting myself get behind for the past 2 months have made me extremely lazy, and I really do not like that. I guess from not doing anything like I used to do has made me get into the habit of not doing anything, and that is a really hard habit to break! If anybody has any ideas on how to make myself start doing stuff again please let me know, I need a motivation makeover!

I am not really liking how I do my deal postings, all of them on Sunday and such, so I am going to start posting them each time I go shopping. This will be easier for me and you, mainly because I won't be posting 30 deals at a time, and it gives you a chance to copy my deals before the sales are over. I think this will work out nicely.

I still haven't gone back to work on my normal stay at home computer job... I am just so burnt out on it after doing it for the past 5, almost 6, years. I know the extra income really helps us so I have to get back to it, but I just really do not like doing it anymore. I guess I don't have too much to complain about though, I am sure other people have it worse than I do so I am grateful for what I do have.

Anyways, I think that's about all I have to say for now. I am going to post all of my deals up to today and then I will start posting each one as I do it =)

I hope everybody has been doing great with couponing!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ehhh no worries.. you are allowed to enjoy your baby as much as you want to! I would much rather your baby be spoiled rotten than ignored! Enjoy your time with him, it goes byyyyy wayyy tooo quick! My little guy is 14 and taller than me! lol!